Instagram Launches New Stickers on Ramzan
Instagram has rolled out new features on the occasion of Ramzan Mubarak.
The Facebook-owned social media platform has launched three new stickers created for Ramzan and these will continue until May 12. Instagram frequently rolls out stickers to celebrate festivals, and commemorate important events around the world.
The social media giant worked with Hala AlAbbasi to create the three stickers for the occasion. Hala AlAbbasi is an illustrator from Bahrain.
Instagram has placed these stickers under the “featured” so they appear on type when someone visits the sticker tray.
How to Use the Ramzan Stickers?
- Open the Instagram application and go-to camera.
- Take a photo or record a video that you want to use as a story.
- Tap on the sticker icon on the top bar.
- New stickers will be available on top under ‘featured’
- Select one or all of them and place them in your story.